Felony Defense Attorneys in Tyler, TX
Comprehensive & Compassionate Legal Representation
Rollings Wood & Pace is a leading criminal defense law firm, providing experienced and compassionate legal representation for clients facing felony charges. We offer personalized care and attention to each client's case and are committed to achieving the best possible outcome. With our experience, knowledge, skill and dedication, we can work tirelessly to help you ensure that your rights are protected throughout the legal process.
Facing felony charges? Contact our Tyler attorneys via phone at (903) 408-3332 or through our website. Se habla español.
What Is a Felony in Texas?
When you’re arrested for a crime in Texas, it will typically fall into two categories: misdemeanor or felony. Misdemeanor offenses are crimes with less severe punishments while felonies, on the other hand, are much more serious crimes that carry more serious penalties.
Depending on the type of offense, a Texas felony can be considered:
- A capital felony, which is punishable by life imprisonment or the death penalty.
- A first-degree felony, which is punishable by life imprisonment or five to 99 years of imprisonment, and/or fines of up to $10,000.
- A second-degree felony, which is punishable by 2 to 20 years of imprisonment and/or fines of up to $10,000.
- A third-degree felony, which is punishable by 2 to 10 years of imprisonment and/or fines of up to $10,000.
- A state jail felony, which is punishable by up to 2 years of imprisonment and/or fines of no more than $10,000.
List of Felonies in Texas
Some crimes that are felonies include (but are not limited to):
- Aggravated assault
- Aggravated kidnapping
- Aggravated robbery
- Attempted murder
- Capital murder
- Child abandonment
- Indecent exposure to a child
- Intoxication assault
- Possession of marijuana (depending on the weight)
- Manufacture / Delivery of controlled substance
- Possession of a controlled substance
- Tampering with evidence
Results-Driven & Client-Focused Attorneys
At Rollings Wood & Pace, we understand the seriousness of a felony charge and are focused on providing superior legal assistance and defense. Our team is committed to fighting for our clients’ rights and protecting their freedom. We have expertise in negotiating plea bargains and litigating cases before juries, and working with our attorneys gives you your best chance for obtaining a favorable outcome.
Rollings Wood & Pace is backed by decades of collective experience, and our Tyler felony defense attorneys are experienced trial attorneys who have a strong understanding of the criminal justice system and the law. We will provide individualized attention to each case so that your interests are guarded and all available defenses can be explored.
To contact our firm and get started on your case, call (903) 408-3332 today.
Client TestimonialsOur Clients Share Their Experiences
What Sets Us Apart?
Accessible to Our Clients
Client satisfaction is our top priority. We are always available to assist our clients in their time of need.
We Truly Care for Our Clients
We are a compassionate and family-oriented firm. We take pride in getting to know our clients and how to best tell their story.
Go-To Firm for Drug Crimes
We practice in multiple facets of criminal law, however, we are known in the community as the go-to firm for Drug crimes.
Trusted & Respected
Our hard-working attorneys have gained the trust and respect of those in our community and the people we have served.