Brian Rollings joined the Law Offices of R. Kelly Pace in 2011. He has represented clients accused of crimes throughout East Texas including Rusk County, Cherokee County, Henderson County, Van Zandt County, Gregg County, and Wood County.
Brian has a passion for criminal defense law. Every client and every case is unique. Each person has their own background, experiences and life story. Brian enjoys getting to know his clients and he wants to be in a position to communicate who they are and what they have been through. He understands that good people can find themselves in difficult situations. He can carry your burden and your stress so that you can focus on your life and family.
Areas of Practice:
- Possession of Marijuana
- Manufacture / Delivery
- Search & Seizure
- Jail Visits
- Juvenile Law
- Texas A&M University School of Law in Fort Worth, Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Smith County Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Smith County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, (Vice President 2015) (President 2016-2017) (Treasurer 2019)
- State Bar of Texas Juvenile Section