Van Zandt County Criminal Defense Attorneys
Relentless & Thorough Defense
Facing criminal charges can be a great source of stress and anxiety. In this situation, our Van Zandt criminal defense attorneys at Rollings Wood & Pace can fight for your rights and assist you in pursuing a fair outcome. With years of experience defending clients, we are knowledgeable in courtroom protocol, procedure, and the law. Our attorneys are passionate about justice and will do everything within our power to defend you.
Van Zandt Criminal Cases We Handle
At our firm, we’re experienced in defending a variety of cases. No matter what charges you face, we are dedicated to finding strategies to fit your unique story and situation. We handle the following cases:
- Drug offenses
- Federal offenses
- Probation revocations
- Sex offenses
- Theft crimes
- Violent crimes
Facing criminal charges? Call Rollings Wood & Pace’s Van Zandt defense attorneys at (903) 408-3332.
Why Should You Hire a Defense Attorney?
A defense attorney has the experience and knowledge to help you navigate the legal process as well as help to minimize your potential sentencing. In addition, there are other benefits to hiring a defense lawyer, including:
- We understand the legal system: our criminal defense attorney can guide you through the legal system with their knowledge. We can help you understand fine print, your charges, possible outcomes, legal terminology, and more.
- We have handled cases similar to yours before: our experienced criminal defense attorney has seen many similar cases to yours. This gives them an advantage when strategizing your defense strategy and can help you avoid mistakes in court.
- We can inspect law enforcement conduct: after years of learning proper law enforcement procedures, our defense lawyer can investigate the details of your case to determine if your rights were infringed upon by law enforcement. If the evidence gathered against you was improper, your case may be dismissed.
- We can protect you and your future: our criminal defense lawyer can fight to potentially have your charges reduced or even have them dismissed due to police errors while obtaining evidence against you. This can keep a felony off your criminal record and maintain your reputation and career.
Types of Criminal Penalties in Texas
Criminal penalties in Texas can involve hefty fines, long imprisonment, or both. Penalties for misdemeanor convictions typically involve jailtime at a year maximum with fines while felonies have harsher repercussions.
Misdemeanor penalties may involve the following:
- Class C misdemeanor: fines up to $500
- Class B misdemeanor: up to 180 days in jail and/or fines up to $2,000
- Class A misdemeanor: up to 1 year in jail and/or fines up to $4,000
Felony penalties may involve the following:
- State jail felony: 180 days – 2 years of imprisonment and/or fines up to $10,000
- Third-degree felony: 2-10 years of imprisonment and/or fines up to $10,000
- Second-degree felony: 2-20 years of imprisonment and/or fines up to $10,000
- First-degree felony: 5-99 years or life in imprisonment and/or fines up to $10,000
- Capital felony: execution
Our Van Zandt criminal defense attorneys are well practiced in both State and Federal cases. With so much on the line - including potential fines and extended prison sentences – it’s critical for you to find an experienced and dedicated criminal defense attorney to be at your side. At Rollings Wood & Pace, we are passionate about justice and are determined to fight aggressively against your charges.
Hire Rollings Wood & Pace
Rollings Wood & Pace understands that facing criminal charges can be a daunting experience. That's why our firm is committed to standing up for the legal rights of each of our clients. After helping thousands of clients in criminal cases, we’ve built a reputation for strong defenses.
We’re a compassionate team and provide free initial consultations to help clients understand their charges, what needs to come next in their legal battle, and how exactly our team can provide assistance. Our goal is not only to provide better outcomes for our clients but also give them the support they need during this difficult time.
Call us today at (903) 408-3332 for a consultation or schedule with us online.
Free ConsultationWe offer free consultations to get to know our future clients better and see how we can best suit their needs.
Accessible to Our ClientsClient satisfaction is our top priority. We are always available to assist our clients in their time of need.
We Truly Care for Our ClientsWe are a compassionate and family-oriented firm. We take pride in getting to know our clients and how to best tell their story.
Go-To Firm for Drug CrimesWe practice in multiple facets of criminal law, however, we are known in the community as the go-to firm for Drug crimes.
Trusted & RespectedOur hard-working attorneys have gained the trust and respect of those in our community and the people we have served.
Decades of ExperienceOur experienced trial lawyers have the skill and knowledge to protect your freedom and constitutional rights.